Save Even More with Energy Efficiency Alberta’s Rebate Program
If it wasn’t already compelling enough to invest in an energy retrofit for your organization, Energy Efficiency Alberta has made the decision even easier. Their new Energy Savings Program offers incentives in the form of cash-back rebates for organizations to purchase high energy efficient products, further reducing the barriers to saving money on your energy bills.
Now is the perfect time to replace outdated or inefficient equipment that you’re paying too much to operate. In most cases, not only does it make economic sense to replace inefficient equipment, such as lighting, before its lifetime is up, but it also helps to decrease emissions and reduce your carbon footprint.
WHO AND WHAT IS ELIGIBLE?
If you are a business, non-profit or institution serviced by an Alberta electric or gas utility, you are eligible for the rebate program. Some examples of entities that are eligible include:
- Schools, hospitals, universities
- Non-profit organizations
- Parking garages
- Multi-unit residential buildings
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
A broad range of efficient lighting, efficient HVAC and efficient water heating equipment are eligible for rebates. Below are the key categories:
- Lighting – Interior
- Lighting – Exterior
- Lighting – Interior Control
- Lighting – Exterior Control
- Lighting – Fluorescent Measures
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Water Heating
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If you’re ready for a retrofit and are interested in capitalizing on this energy efficiency rebate program then Relight’s retrofit services may be a great solution for you. We make the process quick and simple for our customers by following a three step process:
- Free Energy Assessment: We complete an audit of your building to identify energy saving opportunities and develop a personalized energy solution that maximizes your energy efficiency, lighting conditions and ROI.
- Installation: Our electricians arrive on site to complete the installation, working efficiently and professionally to minimize the impact on your business.
- Rebate and Monitoring : We will process the rebate for you and monitor the project after it has been completed to ensure your lighting is maximizing your savings. All you have to do is sit back wait for your cheque.
If you want to learn more about how your business can save money on your energy costs, don’t hesitate to request a FREE energy assessment.